We had one full weekend. It was a great one. We had a full day at the river. I got roasted. I have yet to be in the full sun this year so I knew that was going to happen. Even with reapplying Bull frog sunscreen. I have pictures of the baseball team and a couple from the Astro's game. Although you can only see the field, we were up so high. One of our players was so scared of heights that he was shaking and had hives come up on his legs.
I did ok this weekend on my diet. I totally blew it on Sunday at the game, but I didn't have that many options. I didn't loose any over the weekend but didn't gain either.
I just got back from Wes's Award program at school, he did well. He got a 3rd year physical fitness award, A avg. Honor Roll, Commented on the TAKS test. I think that was all. I have pictures that I will share later. We also have the high school awards program this evening.
My perm looks great and my family likes it. I hate the smell it leaves in your hair. I was apologizing at the awards to the lady sitting next to me for my stinky hair.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Words of Encouragement By ~Amy~
Labels: Family, Sports, weight loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























1 comment:
Hey there, Amy! I've been slacking - AGAIN! I suppose with summer being here I should just accept that I'm not going to be able to "play" online as much as I'd like huh? =-/
As for your diet... I wouldn't worry about a little weekend cheating here and there. I hear that it actually helps you stay on a diet. Now, as I say that... I'm like an alcoholic. When I cheat even once - it's OVER for me! O=-) Hang in there... you can do it! ;-)
Oh, I don't know if you do like I do when you burn... but as I've aged I've realized that when I blister I can expect some HORRIBLE itching to follow. (I mean itching so bad I'd even considered going to the ER to get a steroid shot) If this happens to you too, you might wanna buy some Sarna Lotion. It's "anti-itch" and it works WONDERFULLY for sunburn! (Even says so on the bottle) You can buy it at Walmart, You can follow this link if you want to know what you're looking for. http://www.skinstore.com/store/product.asp?catID=407&prodID=693
I'm wishing you a no-itching, extremely blessed week, my friend! ;-)
Post a Comment