Thursday, May 29, 2008

Weight loss update

Been on my Diet for 10 days now, and I have lost 7 pounds. Pretty good considering I cheated a couple of times, and mother nature came to visit. I have such a hard time on the weekends, mainly because we are so busy. This is not an eat on the run kinda of diet. I have to plan and prepare. Unfortunately I am not use to it and i forget too. But I am happy with the loss so far and I am game to push forward. Maybe I will be at 9 or 10 by Monday, which is 2 full weeks. Check back for more.


post signature

3 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats on your weight loss. Great job.

Laurie Ann said...

Congratulations on your weight loss - stay encouraged.

GrandmaDee said...

Keep up the good work. Hang in there. You can do it.

Ms Dee

Love your blog