"Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth." ~ 2 Timothy 2:15

Thankful Thursday:
This is my first time for this meme, although I have seen it on many of my fav. blogs, this is my first shot at it.
I am Thankful for so much in my life, but to keep you from being overwhelmed by it all I will start off with this one.
Last night was our AWANA awards program and my 2 youngest boys were honored there. They racked up so to speak on the awards. So today I am extremely thankful for my children. More importantly I am Thankful that they Love the Lord. Three of the four children that God has blessed me with have already excepted Christ as their Savior and been Baptized. I am thankful for God giving me the honor to be their mom and to teach them about God and be able to share the Gospel with them. Also to have the freedom to bring them to Church, where they are able to join AWANA and learn scriptures from the Bible on a weekly basis.























3 comments:
Amy,
You are leading your children down the right path. Starting them off right. That is so important! So valuable for their future. You are a very special mother.
Welcome to thankful thursday , so happy you joined us. I enjoyed your post, be blessed.
Welcome! Thank God for your children; I'll pray for your 4th. God bless you.
Post a Comment