I LOVE your "WFW" post! AWESOME!! I hate I've missed so much from all of you, my bloggy buddies. =-)
To catch up.. you'd mentioned a bb gun when talking about our bird problems... HA!!!!! We've already resorted to that. We got rid of 3 of them, the 4th found ANOTHER mate and started to build. I thought they'd moved on after we harassed them for so long, but I noticed yesterday that they were already building under our porch AGAIN! Now, we have a wren that made a nest in our shrubs.. THAT'S PERFECTLY OKAY with me! I just CAN'T STAND those nasty birds that make the mud houses then drop little "surprises" ALL OVER my windows, the front door, my furniture (on the porch), the ceiling fans and of course all over the floor! (Do you call the "floor" of a porch a "floor?" HA!!!!)
Okay.. enough about that. O;-) I hope you're having a GREAT week!
LOVE YOU! =-)
PS... I LOVE your blog! I don't know if I've missed it or if you've had it decorated this way the whole time? I'm such a dingbat. Anyway.. it looks GREAT!
Welcome to my blog. I am a distributor for Skinny Fiber. The greatest weight loss supplements ever. You can learn about them here. I have started a journey to lose weight and be healthy. You can enjoy great weight loss tools,inspiration, motivation, recipes, and personal testimonials here. Follow me if you please and I will return the favor.
9 comments:
Hi Amy,
I'm back! Your blog is so beautiful! Do you design your own tags?
You are very talented!
Have a blessed day♥
What a beautiful WFW and your blog is just amazing! It was a blessing coming by your place :)
Wonderful! Thank you for sharing with us. I also like your blog. Great job!
Great verse and beautiful photo...thank you for sharing this!
Blessings,
Tracy = )
I love this verse and graphic that you've shared today! Thanks, too, for stopping by Extravagant Grace!
I'm sorry for your sadness earlier this week, over missing your mom. I pray for the Lord to comfort you in a special way today!
Blessings,
Elisa
Amen, Amy!
Many blessings!
Tracy
Really nice picture, and verse.
I love the colors you chose for this verse!
God Bless!
I LOVE your "WFW" post! AWESOME!! I hate I've missed so much from all of you, my bloggy buddies. =-)
To catch up.. you'd mentioned a bb gun when talking about our bird problems... HA!!!!! We've already resorted to that. We got rid of 3 of them, the 4th found ANOTHER mate and started to build. I thought they'd moved on after we harassed them for so long, but I noticed yesterday that they were already building under our porch AGAIN! Now, we have a wren that made a nest in our shrubs.. THAT'S PERFECTLY OKAY with me! I just CAN'T STAND those nasty birds that make the mud houses then drop little "surprises" ALL OVER my windows, the front door, my furniture (on the porch), the ceiling fans and of course all over the floor! (Do you call the "floor" of a porch a "floor?" HA!!!!)
Okay.. enough about that. O;-) I hope you're having a GREAT week!
LOVE YOU! =-)
PS... I LOVE your blog! I don't know if I've missed it or if you've had it decorated this way the whole time? I'm such a dingbat. Anyway.. it looks GREAT!
Post a Comment