Monday, May 19, 2008

Going down the skinny road

Started my "Big" weight loss today. I really need to loose over 50 lbs but I will be quit confortable loosing about 40. I have a weight loss ticker on the right side there. I will try to only weigh myself once a week, but I know myself too well and I will probably be on there everyday. I will for sure up date the ticker every Monday, if not more.
Pray for me. This is tough and I really need to lean on the Lord to get this done! Check back and see how it is going. I will try to get a before picture posted soon.


post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We must be on the same wave length today...I started counting points again today and I am going to start walking my 3 miles again-I think i've gained back all that I lost before...Ugh! Why is this so hard....

Theresa said...

How are you doing it!? Congrats on the 7. That's wonderful. I am thinking that maybe I shouldn't have skipped dinner, or had that piece of pound cake or the nachos at 9 pm.

This is my first visit. I saw your comments on Mimi's page.

Nice meeting you.
Theresa