
I put it together last night and it is ready to find a place in their room and be filled with toys. I will be busy tonight and tomorrow getting all this done.
I took Lane and Lauren to the dr and orthodontist yesterday. It was a busy day and a stressed one. We saw the dr for Lane first and it was really just a check up for medications. He has gained 5 lbs. since December on this medicine. But he is doing well on it. I can really see a big difference in him. We scheduled his EEG for next week. Then we also have put on another medication to help out the over stimulation he is having. Basically to keep him from bouncing off the walls. Leaving the Dr. office my car youldn't start and I was to be at the Orthodontist in the next 40 mins across town. Stuck in the parking garage I called trusty ol brother inlaw. And he came to the rescue. He let me use his truck to get my errands finished and then I went to get him from work so he could put a new battery on my car. $100 that I was not expecting to spend that day.
























1 comment:
Sounds like you're in for a fun weekend!! I have to do laundry and get us packed! We are going to MI on Tuesday!!!! whoo hooo! The kids are excited for snow! LOL!
Post a Comment