Sunday, March 16, 2008

The start of my trip

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days. I am in Mississippi at my grandparents home visiting.


Before I left to come here, on Friday night I went with SIL to her church for a Spring Fling for Women. It was nice. Food, Music, Facials, Games, Massages, and Foot bath detox. If you have never had a foot bath detox let me prepare you by saying it looks totally gross when you are finished. You put your feet into a foot bath that is a current of some sort of current going through it to pull all the nasty toxins our of you body. The first 15 mins is you blood stream and the second 15 mins. it detoxs your organs. It doesn't hurt or stink. It looks like you pooped and puked into the water by the time you are finished though. This is not a picture of mine but I found this on the net and it basically looks like this when you are complete.


I wanted to do mainly to help with my joint pain I have. It works.

Saturday I left for the 6 hour drive here at 6:52 am. Myself, Lauren, Wes and Lane will be here for the next few days. We are returning home on Wednesday. It has been a 1.5 years since I have been over here. I was ready for the get away and to see my family. The kids have been none stop since we arrived. The cousins have been playing well together.

My Nana and I have been going through things and having alot of visiting time. Since my mom died in 2000 we have become alot closer. She only had 2 children, my mom and her brother. They have both passed away and she looks to the grandchildren as her on kids.

It think my pop is going to take the boys to the zoo tomorrow and I am sure that Nana, I and Lauren will find some shopping to do. She loves to buy for the kids.

I am glad that I drove Chris's truck over here cause I will be coming home with way more than I came with.

My cousin Jennifer and her girls are going to come out tonight, they came over for a couple of hours last night also. They have been on Spring Break and have to return to school tomorrow so they are coming again this evening to visit before school starts back. We are cooking hamburgers and hot dogs tonight and will just visit and enjoy one another.

post signature

No comments: