What a beautiful weekend we had here. The weather was so nice. I did something Saturday that I have not done in a long time. I spend some recreational time with my husband. We went on a mud ride with some friends. It has been 7 years since either of has been out there. We were there when Chris's cousin's Uncle Joe died. It was a freak accident but since we were standing just feet away from the truck when it happened, Chris just got away from big mudding trucks all together. But that is a whole another story. We went had a good time, got muddy and came home safely.



Chris had to work Sunday (12 hours) and I had to go get Dustin from his dad's. I made sure the Easter Bunny stopped by the house before I left. Lauren, Wes and Lane went to SIL's house. The other inlaws came up for a day with the grandkids, cooking out and egg hunt. We usually every year do Easter over there. They came home with plenty of eggs and candy. More than we need at the house.
Hope everyone had a Blessed Easter.
My trip to Austin was very long. There was tons of traffic, and it took 1hr 45 min longer than it usually takes me. Dustin had a good time on his skiing trip. He came home in one piece, Praise the Lord!
























1 comment:
YOur husband isnt as muddy as some people! lol-Did you get all muddy too??? where are those pics? that sucks about the trip to Austin!!! Thats what you get for going on a holiday, huh?? Will you let Dustin drive himself and Lauren when he gets his license?????
I like this song.
Post a Comment