Well Dustin made it to Lake Tahoe with his dad. This was his first plane ride ever. Here are a couple of pictures he sent to me from the plane.

They will be on their skiing trip there until Saturday. Chris sent me a picture of Gypsy Bell, his puppy, this evening. She is 1 week old today. He has been bonding with her these last few days. I think she is already spoiled.
We are heading out of Mississippi in the morning sometime. Not sure what time we are leaving because the weather is going to get bad in the middle of the night. Being that I am in the truck going home with twice the stuff I came with, I need to wait until most of the rain is past. Hopefully it will be early and we can get on the road before lunch. We have had a nice visit. The kids got to play alot with their cousins here. Today was a busy day for the boys. Waffle House Breakfast, Library, Bowling (twice), Golfing, and baseball practice. I didn't even leave the house the house today. I should be rested enough to spend the day in the truck tomorrow. Texas here we come.
























No comments:
Post a Comment