Last night I taped Wes singing with the headphones on. First song is "Amazing Grace" by Chris Tomlin and the second is "I can only imagine" by Mercy me. Amazing Grace is his favorite song and it was so precious hearing him sing it.
Ok so I always post on Wordless Wednesday but today I had to post these videos..... Sorry for not having a picture but still wanted to contribute.
























4 comments:
How cool that you capture important moments like this. Inspiring.
I've posted my WW contribution here, and hope you'll drop by for a look:
http://tinyurl.com/6ctkch
It isn't anywhere near as profound as yours, but I hope it brings you a smile all the same.
Have a great Wordless Wednesday!
All the best,
Carmi
That is just TOO cute!
my girl and I just popped in and we are just LOVING your header....TOO CUTE...really....we are both going..."OH, I LOVE THAT!!!"
the videos are tooooooo cute!!!
peace!
lori
hehe you should have posted these for WFW!! they are so precious!!!
you know what's really funny,
we are both Amy's and we both have 4!!! and we're both saved by grace!!
Amen!!
Post a Comment