Jenny Finch-Team USA PitcherFriday night we had ball games and Colleen and Shelby came up. Afterwards we went home and hung out. Saturday we left about 11 to head to the big game. We stopped and ate before we got there. We got there really early to insure a good seat. It was nice weather and was not too hot. Team USA won 2-0. I have never seen a game played with such good players, cause I was wanting a little more action on the field. It was 3 up and 3 down the whole game. We didn't get any autographs. There was no way we were going to stand in the mass of people. It took us about 30-40 mins just to get out of the parking area. There was a record 4,126 people there.
All of these were taken before the game during warm up.




Monica Abbott




This was Chris's favorite shot! After we got back we went to help finish off the crawfish at SIL house.
Sunday morning was great. ALL my family was in church with me. Praise God! Afterwards we went back over to SIL house and cooked for Dustin's 16Th birthday. We hung out, cooked, ate, played ball and really just had a nice relaxed day. I can't believe that my baby boy is growing up so fast.
Monday I took the day off work for my Birthday Holiday and Dustin and I spent the day together. He had a Dentist appt and needed to go get his DL. I asked if he wanted to drive to town, but he didn't. I sure wished he would have. I got a speeding ticket in a construction zone, which in Texas that automatically doubles the price of the ticket. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! There goes money toward my camera I wanted.
After that I got my hair cut, he shopped, I shopped, my sister met us for lunch, went to the Insurance office twice, to the dentist and then home to watch Wes's ball game. I think the winning score was like 22-8 or something. He again, got the only Home run of the game. He has another game tonight and one Friday also. Tonight we start kid pitching. This should be very interesting. Wes will be on of them this year.
























No comments:
Post a Comment