Today was Opening Day of Little League Baseball. American's favorite passtime is oficially here. Up and at em early this morning. I had to go into work early for about 1 hour. By the time I got home both of the little rug rats were awake and on the couch. Chris had just gotten home from work. He has had one crazy week at work. 4 shut downs and only one of them were planned. He is pooped! Any way talked with him alittle bit and then he went to bed and me and the boys went to the ball park. Opening Ceremonies started at 10. It was nice to see all the players and coaches on the field praying together. We left right after it was over. Our picture time and game were later in the day. Wes and I went back at 1:30 and the game started at 3:30. Chris, Lauren and Lane came in time for the game. Dustin and Alicia (the girlfriend) were already there. Wes struck out the first time up to bat, but came back and did great. He even got the only Home Run on the team. And Chris missed it. We won 13-5. We had a moon walk out there so Lane and I stayed after the game for him to play. We are home now playing outside with the last little bit of day light while everyone else is gone to the race track. I will post some pictures of the day, later.
Go to my other Blog to see some of the Scripture Tags I've made lately. http://savedandtenderlyloved.blogspot.com/
























No comments:
Post a Comment