I lost a good friend and coworker yesterday. I am in just complete shock over it. A 37 year old, good, loving, beautiful person, wife, mother of 2 beautiful boys, but all that doesn't compair I guess to the thoughts she had of herself. She took her own life early yesterday afternoon. She dropped her boys to her parent's house and was in a good mood, smiling, talked about meeting them for lunch at 11:30. But she never came to work. Instead she went up the highway a couple of miles and turned off on a county road. Went down about 1/2 a mile or so pulled up to a gate to a hay pasture and only she knows how long she sat there. But the call came into 911 at 1:26 pm.
I just wonder what all was going through her head, how long was this planned, was it from the years of depression and guilt from her twin sister's suicide about 18 years ago? All of us at work today are just numb, confused, lots of unanswered questions.
I guess you really don't know about people even though you think you know them... I just feel so bad for her family. Her boys, husband and her parents. They are reliving what they went through with her twin sister all those years ago.
Now we wait for the services and try to live life as well as we can. Try to get through the day with out driving ourselves crazy with all the questions and thoughts running through our heads.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
SHOCKING
Words of Encouragement By ~Amy~
Labels: Death
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment