Busy weekend ahead. Friday night we are going to Mardi Gras. Yeah fun. I am not looking forward to dealing with the drunks out there. It has been forever since I went. Saturday I have to get some errands done. Sunday is a big day. My Wes is getting Baptized before Church services at 10:30. I am so happy for him. He is exicted and anxious too. Then that evening we have a fellowship for our Women's Ministry to kick off the Spring Semester Bible Study. We are going to be doing a Lisa Whelchel Study. This is my Story. It is a scrapbooking study. I am ready to get involved in a good study. Also I will be promoting our new T-shirts. I placed an order yesterday for our women leaders and team members (18). That way we can wear our shirts there. Here is a picture of the design and it will be on a hot pink shirt.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
weekend is upon us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment