Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Lord's Favor

Today I got a gift from the Lord. $500. bucks to be exact! Praise God! I was in complete shock when I got the check. I called Stacy from Church to find out why they had giving me a check like that. She told me that everything that I have been going through that it was a Love Offering from the Church...... Hello? Thank God! Isn't it great how the Lord knows just when to give you favor. He is so good to me and my family. This week Chris started his new job and will be with out a paycheck this week. Being that the Lord already knew that and I was fretting on how I was going to get all my weekly bills paid, He made the way!



How can I repay the LORD for all his goodness to me?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!!!