I am clinging to God with my all right now, Total Trust, Total Faith. I feel like if I swallow one more time I will choke to death, everything I know has been shaken. But I'm Still His!
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am clinging to God with my all right now, Total Trust, Total Faith. I feel like if I swallow one more time I will choke to death, everything I know has been shaken. But I'm Still His!
Words of Encouragement By ~Amy~
9 comments:
Sweet friend...know that I'm praying for you...and your situation!!
Keep clinging to the hem of his garment...I know I have been VERY tightly lately too as much has been going on..and although life changes....HE remains.
Hello!
It looks like you encourage many people through your blog. That's wonderful!
It shows how creatively the Lord can use people to accomplish his will.
I would like to encourage you. Please visit my Web site at www.realspiritualspinach.com
It contains excerpts from my book which is a compilation of God-centered columns that I write for the Fremont Tribune newspaper in Nebraska. You also may read some of them on fremonttribune.com
Thank you so much for your work in spreading the Gospel. I pray that God blesses you greatly for it.
Tammy
Hello there precious sister Amy,
It's been a long time since I've been able to visit my sisters in bloggyland.
I continue to battle lots of health issues and just barely get by with the "usual" things I need to get done.
I'm so thankful to the LORD for allowing me time and some strength to get back online, revamp my blog and come "visit" with some sisters today...and I'm SOOOO thankful the Lord led me here!
I LOVE Kutless, but haven't heard this song before!
I have a place for videos on my new site now and I'm going to replace the one that's on there with this one.
I really LOVE it! Thank you so much for sharing!
Bless you dear sister!♥
Sunny
Hello mom of four. I'm also a mom of four and my name is Amy :) But I was born and raised in Michigan. I would LOVE to visit Texas someday, so here's my chance through your blog. I too am a child of the risen Lord. I would love a visit from you and please add yourslf as a follower if you wish! Blessings to you! ~Amy
Love that song. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd
clinging to Him...safest place to be and He`ll never ever let you down. Stay strong. Sarah
Beautiful Amy!! Lifting you up as I write!
xoxo
Pat
beautiful song...thank you for sharing your heart. praying for you.
Post a Comment