Sunday, January 3, 2010

Identity In Christ

(Org. Post 1/11/08)
My Identity in Christ

I am a child of God (John 1:12)
I have peace with God (Romans 5:1)
The Holy Spirit lives in me (1Corinthians 3:16)
I have access to God’s wisdom (James 1:5)
I am helped by God (Hebrews 4:16)
I am completely forgiven (Colossians 1:14)
I am tenderly loved by God (Jeremiah 31:3)
I am Christ’s friend (John 15:5)
I am a member of Christ’s body (1Corinthians 12:27)
I am born of God, and the evil one
cannot touch me (1 John 5:18)
I have been made complete in Christ (Colossians 2:10)
My needs are met by God (Philippians 4:19)
I have been bought with a price, and I
belong to God (1Corinthians 6:19,20)
I cannot be separated from the love of God (Romans 8:35f)
I am a personal witness of Christ’s (Acts 1:8)
I can do all things through Christ, who gives me
the strength I need (Philippians 4:13)


“Faith Comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God”




1 comment:

Pat said...

I will NEVER tire of reading and believing these words!!