Friday, January 8, 2010

Our newest adventure



This is what my two youngest are into now.... We have a dirty track now at our house. They love it and we are going to serve God through it. Saved By Grace Motosports.
Wes's bike # is 777 and Lane's # is 316. We already have the graphic kit for Wes's race bike and Lane's is next and also the magnet for our trailer.
We pray that God will be glorified as they ride and that we as a family might be a witness to those at the different tracks that do not know Jesus.










post signature

3 comments:

Carrie Cooper said...

Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com

I stumbled across your blog; you have a beautiful ministry! I love the music--I haven't learned how to do that yet (great job!). Keep pressing on!

Nikki (Sarah) said...

looks like a ton of fun Sarah

Unknown said...

Keep on keeping on, dear one. The GOD of all Comfort is the closest when we need Him most. May you daily, I pray, experience the warmth of His love and the tightness of His embrace.
"Tell your heart the Truth; act on it, then quietly leave the results to God."