Wednesday, July 29, 2009

getting ready......


God has provided the opportunity for me and 5 ladies from my church to travel 945 miles to meet with Him and 600 other ladies that are wild about their Lord. We are all getting the last minute things inorder: clothes washed/ironed, bags packed, houses cleaned, groceries bought, speeches tweeked, book proposals finished. I have been spending some extra time resting in His arms for the reassurance, comfort and grace I will need to get through the weekend. I am so excited to see what He has planned for us all, meet up with friends, make new ones and put faces to some ladies I have grown to love in bloggy land. Most of all I just want to feel the presence of God, and worship Him.
Please pray for all of us at She Speaks this weekend, and our families we will leave at home.



post signature

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Have a great time! You will be blessed, I was there in 2007.

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

How wonderful! Enjoy it!!