Back in June our local news station aired a segment called "The Abortion Debate Rages On". They interviewed the CEO of the Abortion Clinic and Director of the local Crisis Pregnancy Center. The Ceo of the abortion clinic made a statement that prompted this letter to the news station from me.......
You can view the interview online here: http://www.kfdm.com/news/says-32344-clinic-miller.html
In June, I heard a segment on your news titled,"The abortion debate rages on". Mrs. Miller, the CEO of Whole Women's Health Clinic, was quoted on your website saying "Not sit and judge them, but try to be supportive of them getting back on track and getting their life back together again is really rewarding part of our work." I am a woman who faced an unplanned pregnancy as a teen that resulted in abortion. For over 15 years, I lived in shame and secrecy, with guilt overflowing into every area of my life.
For me to hear a director of an abortion clinic say that the rewarding part of her job is supporting girls/women getting their lives back together is absurd. Being frightened, confused, desperate, unstable or selfish about news of an unplanned pregnancy is noncomparable to the overwhelming bondage abortion causes.
Abortion effects 1 in 4 women in the U.S. alone. A woman may live with shame and guilt from this hidden secret for many years in silence. For many the experience is devasting, causing severe and long lasting spiritual, emotional,and psychological trauma. Women hurt by abortion may suffer with grief, depression, anger, sleep disorders, drug/alcohol problems, all symptoms of Post Abortion Syndrome.
After many years of heartbreak, I was finally able to experience true freedom. I have since started a local ministry called Finding Freedom and I am passionate about seeing women healed from past abortion hurts. We offer women a safe and confidental environment and a weekly bible study specific to post abortion healing.
























No comments:
Post a Comment