Monday, August 3, 2009

She Listens and Is Humbled!



Jennifer Rothschild

Lysa TerKeurst



Proverbs 31 Ministry Team



Stacy and Deb

Me and Heather

I have decided that I will attend She Speaks every year God allows me too.
I have never been to a conference that met so many needs of the women attending. God showed up in a mighty way.... Lives were changed, hearts softened, dreams confirmed and life long friends were made! For me it was confirmation, a revelation, and answered promises. God brought me 945 miles to meet a lady from Houston named Heather who is walking in my shoes.... It is an answered prayer. Gods Grace is So good.
I am learning to love on and depend on my Jesus way more than I have been...... and that is what filled my heart at She Speaks








post signature

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Hey, I've been missing your posts. Glad you had a wonderful time.

Love T

LisaShaw said...

Amy, you are beautiful and praise the LORD for what He's done and is doing in your life and all the other ladies who attended.

I've never gone. I only found out about it last year I think. It just never fit in my schedule. In God's timing it will happen.

Blessings dear one.