My heart is sadden to tell you that we did not win the State Championship game. Our local paper puts the story well with this article. I am so proud of our team this year, but they are taking it pretty hard. It was one of the hardest nights ever to see my baby so heart broken. He wanted this so badly. It was a great season and I am very proud of him.
I am not sure if it lessened the heartbreak any but he did find out today that he made the First Team All District for Center. I am so very proud. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes.
























1 comment:
I am so sorry that they didn't win but so proud of Dustin for his accomplishments! Please give him my best. You all are in my thoughts this holiday season. I miss you all very much! Merry Christmas! Love Allison
Post a Comment