That is a precious picture... that tiny little hand just makes my heart melt, and reminds me of my boys when they were born. They were 8 weeks early so they were very tiny, but you wouldn't know it now!
Welcome to my blog. I am a distributor for Skinny Fiber. The greatest weight loss supplements ever. You can learn about them here. I have started a journey to lose weight and be healthy. You can enjoy great weight loss tools,inspiration, motivation, recipes, and personal testimonials here. Follow me if you please and I will return the favor.
6 comments:
Beautiful. Wow, what a picture...
Delightful match of verse, concept and picture. Well done.
OH...I LOVE this!!!! So beautiful!!
How beautiful! I love it!
Oh. my. What a picture to put this verse with!! Stunning!
That is a precious picture... that tiny little hand just makes my heart melt, and reminds me of my boys when they were born. They were 8 weeks early so they were very tiny, but you wouldn't know it now!
Blessings!
Post a Comment