Welcome to my blog. I am a distributor for Skinny Fiber. The greatest weight loss supplements ever. You can learn about them here. I have started a journey to lose weight and be healthy. You can enjoy great weight loss tools,inspiration, motivation, recipes, and personal testimonials here. Follow me if you please and I will return the favor.
4 comments:
Amy - CONGRATS!
Awesome picture and praising God with you for their hearts to be humble enough to bow down before their King!
Just like the movie Facing the Giants - awesome!
Love and blessings today!
Jill
Oh that's great!
Congrats!
I love the picture of them praying! Priceless!
Have a great Sunday my friend!
amy....what a beautiful blog you have. where in texas are you. i grew up in san antonio. go chargers! your pics are really throwing me back...
i will be back....
~megan
This brings tears to my eyes. I am sorry the didn't win states...but I am sure the team is still praising God for how far they got.
Thinking of you every time this song comes on the radio. Praying for you.
Love T
Post a Comment