Wow, that is a powerful image and a verse that gives me goosebumps every time I read it. As I stay in tune with the Spirit, He shows me discernment. It's when I'm doin my own thing that the attack catches me off guard. Thank you for the reminder to keep Christ at the center. Wowzer.
OH! How I LOve this!!! :-) We raised Siberian Huskies - so I'm a sucker for a great shot of either a wolf or a Husky. (I just melt!) ... and how timely. My husband (pastor) is dealing with some wolves right now. This should be the man's screensaver! Thank you for your talent and creativity. Happy WFW! ~esthermay
Great picture! I love the scripture, too. We must now, more than ever, watch out for the false prophets. Thanks for sharing, my friend! I am trying to get caught up on all of my blog reading! I hope you have a great weekend!
Welcome to my blog. I am a distributor for Skinny Fiber. The greatest weight loss supplements ever. You can learn about them here. I have started a journey to lose weight and be healthy. You can enjoy great weight loss tools,inspiration, motivation, recipes, and personal testimonials here. Follow me if you please and I will return the favor.
14 comments:
AMEN! Hugs and blessings! Praying that your meeting with the Pastor and his wife goes well.
Love,
Jill
How true-a good verse for the day. Be blessed
AMEN.
Have a blessed Wednesday!
A great big amen to this.
Wow, that is a powerful image and a verse that gives me goosebumps every time I read it. As I stay in tune with the Spirit, He shows me discernment. It's when I'm doin my own thing that the attack catches me off guard. Thank you for the reminder to keep Christ at the center. Wowzer.
What a great reminder for us all is found in that scripture.
Happy WFW!
We do need to be on guard! Beautiful photo for this verse. Happy WFW!
Amen - & great photo too! Tammy @ http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/mominmi
A great verse for the times we are in. I know some who have fallen prey to those "false prophets" and it is so very sad...
Blessings!
OH! How I LOve this!!! :-)
We raised Siberian Huskies - so I'm a sucker for a great shot of either a wolf or a Husky. (I just melt!) ... and how timely. My husband (pastor) is dealing with some wolves right now. This should be the man's screensaver!
Thank you for your talent and creativity.
Happy WFW!
~esthermay
Oh, what a wonderful reminder. This visual is perfect!
reminds me "A Wolves Story" .. i did a review on it earlier this year..
great post!
WOW..WOW...WOW...very...very true.
What a powerful scripture and picture.
Bless your heart friend.
Great picture! I love the scripture, too. We must now, more than ever, watch out for the false prophets. Thanks for sharing, my friend! I am trying to get caught up on all of my blog reading! I hope you have a great weekend!
Post a Comment