Today I had a lunch meeting scheduled with our area association women's ministry leader. It was going to be a great meeting. I had called her a while back to discuss my post abortive ministry with her and she wanted to meet in person to talk. She had a ribbon cutting this morning and needed to come to my town to go to the Area Office.
At 4:30 am I woke up to my 5 year old Lane puking in the doorway of my bedroom. And he continued to do so every 15 mins. til about 8:15 this morning.
I was praying for healing over him and that the devil would not get his way and me miss my meeting.
Well it is now 10 am and he has kept down his breakfast and is feeling better.
I called Virginia and she suggested the we wait and see how he feels. She is going to call me on her way to town and if he hasn't been sick anymore this morning we are just going to meet at the park. She has some information for me and I have some to give to her also.
Please pray for this meeting to go well and that the devil will not succeed at stopping it.
























8 comments:
Praying for you, my friend. Hope all goes well.
Praying for you and the meeting Amy!
Praying your son healed in Jesus' name!
Love,
Jill
Iam praying for your son and your meeting Blessings Kat:)
Praying for both!!
BlessingsandSavings
Praying for your little one and for the meeting.
Praying for you! Satan and his tactics just make me sick, especially how he often tries to use our families to keep us from doing what God has called us to do... but praise God that through Christ we are ALWAYS victorious!!
Blessings!
How wonderful that all of your children are saved. I am still praying for mine. I love your blog. Sorry it took me so long to take the time to figure out how to leave comments. God bless.
boy oh boy! praying for you! hope it all went well!
Post a Comment