Dustin injured on the sidelines......
Poor guy, it was pretty hard for him to sit there and not be on the field playing.

Dustin and His Girlfriend

My Babies.....

Fireworks for our Area Champs

The team coming back into town last night.

Dustin's buddy helping a friend in need......
Thank you for your prayers for Dustin. He has a lower ankle sprain but should be healed for the game. The other 2 boys are okay too. One will be able to play again possibly this next week too, but the other is out for the rest of the playoffs.
4 comments:
Hey Amy,
Seems like forever since I've been able to catch up with all my bloggy friends. I've been praying for this new journey you are embarking on.
Have a great weekend.
Cheryl
Amy,
First let me say that I am so happy that your son will be ok. I am just amazed at the response to an area championship...firetrucks?!? WOW! That is just so awesome. My husband coached the Freshmen this year and they had an awful season. Last year all three teams at the high school won the area championship and we were happy, but no one even set off a firecracker, let alone fireworks. Boy, things truly are bigger in Texas.
...and I can't wait to see how God continues to move you forward in His plan for your work for post abortion women. My best friend counsels women in this area.
He is up to something Amy!
Happy Thanksgiving. Your family is beautiful!
Love T
Happy Thanksgiving Amy!
Looks like you all had a lot to celebrate!
Praying you have lots of rest and relaxation this weekend with Him!
Love and blessings,
Jill
Post a Comment