Sunday, March 8, 2009

Joy of the Lord

Joy of the Lord Women's Conference went great. God was there and so were about 200 ladies. It was amazing to be apart of such a great group of God Loving Women.
God worked in the hearts of many women yesterday. There were many broken women looking for the Joy of the Lord and Praise God many of them found it. I know of 1 soul that was saved yesterday and she just happened to be from my church. So it was a joyful morning today in our services when she announced it to her church family.
I gave my testimony about abortion and how God has healed me and set me free from the secrecy I kept for over 15 years. When I was done all the women were on their feet clapping and it was pretty overwhelming for me.
Here are some pictures.

My Ministry Table


My Sister Colleen and I

My #1 Prayer Warrior, Stacy and I
Ministry Flyers
Some Women from my Church
That is all the pictures that Blogger will let me put up for now.
Thank you for all of you prayed for me yesterday. God gave me peace.

post signature

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Amy,
It wonderful to see God getting the glory for what the enemy wanted to use against you.

God bless you,
Tammy

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Wonderful pictures and recap. I'm so glad your event well.

Pat said...

oh my, amy, this mad me cry!
I know God was glorified. How do you feel?
My LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!
Pat