Proverbs 28:1
"The wicked flee when no one pursues, But the righteous are Bold as a lion."
Friday, March 13, 2009
12-year-old speaks out on the issue of abortion
Words of Encouragement By ~Amy~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Proverbs 28:1
"The wicked flee when no one pursues, But the righteous are Bold as a lion."
Words of Encouragement By ~Amy~
2 comments:
Wow Amy, this was touching to see all that a 12 YR OLD has to say about abortion. Amazing. I wish all young girls could watch this. Because even though they are young, they are making adult decisions to have sex and subsequently have abortions!! She will be a great speaker when she grows up.
I have seen this video on several blogs and she is such a strong girl --strong in her convictions and as I said on Deann's blog, she is a PROLIFE SPEAKER in the making.
Bless you.
Post a Comment