Friday, July 23, 2010

Sights of San Antonio

My oldest was nominated to play in the Texas All Star Game @ The Alamo dome for the South team
Dustin and Little Brother Lane





MY #1 Center













there were over 13,300 coaches there for the convention this past week






BEAUTIFUL


observation deck of the Tower of America in San Antonio


Lane missing a couple of teeth, Myself and my honey


Chris and Lauren

We don't have these in Kirbyville..... LOL

My family minus one


lane digging for um i am not too sure, maybe silver or gold


Whew that is one hefty man there.



picture I had to take in the elevator that made me leave the kids on the 2nd floor. I could hear Lane hollering "Mom wait. Where are you going?"
I couldn't stop laughing... almost peed my self actually and when i went back up he was standing right there wait..... poor kid

Wes and Lane


Petting zoo

A little too close to the car..... eeekkk


Lane wanted to know how this big thing only walked on 2 front legs.... lol got to love kids



Shamu...... note to self never go to sea world during the summer, watch Shamu performance 1st, and sit in the splash zone. You will smell like fried whale poop by the heat of the day....


3 comments:

Stacy@hiswaynotmine said...

Looks like you all had a great time! Love the pictures.

Junneth said...

Great picture... Fun time for everyone! I love how you did your banner!

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron