Saturday, June 6, 2009

Don't Forget to Fight Like a Girl.....

Don't forget about the "Fight Like a Girl Contest"
WIN A FREE STS Certification Training Opportunity complete with airfare. Simply Join our Surrendering The Secret Group on Facebook and encourage others to join around the WORLD to be entered in our drawing!!

OR
How would you like to win a complete "Surrendering the Secret" Bible Study/DVD Kit for your church, local pregnancy center or counseling office?
Step on over to Pat's blog for a chance to win.
Pat has all the details over there and we would love for you to enter.
Contest will end on July 4th, so get over there quick to enter.

post signature

2 comments:

Pat said...

Amy I love you!
Stay the course girl!!! You are serving God and serving women.
My love and blessings,
pat

LisaShaw said...

Hi Amy,

Thank you for your precious heart. I don't get over as much as I'd like here.

I did join her facebook group and also posted about STS on my facebook today. I will also do a blog link. God bless you dear one.