Monday, February 9, 2009

Patiences Please,

God is doing some amazing things right now. I have 2 more speaking arrangements scheduled. Gesh...... I don't like that part of ministry. I am really freaked out about getting infront of people to talk. but put me in the center of the women I could do it all day long.
I spoke to the youth group a couple of weeks ago and I survived it, so I am sure to survive the women groups right?
In 2 weeks I will be going to our Celebrate Recovery group and give testimony, The conference on Mar 7, and Our Women's Fellowship on April 17.
God is so up to something BIG....... the suspense kills me........ I want to see the big painted picture. Patience, I think He is teaching me a little of that through all of this too.

post signature

7 comments:

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

How exciting! I can't wait to hear more about it.

Anonymous said...

YOu will do great!! You have never had a problem talking about something you are passionate about!! I believe in you!! Have fun and relax!! Love ya!

Pat said...

This is SOOOOO cool!
Keep telling us all about it!
My prayers are with you my friend,
Pat

Barn Owl said...

Have just found your Blog.
and enjoyed reading it.
MayThe Lord Bless You Greatly.
Iam Birdwomans Sister and Faerie Queens Mother. (UK.)

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,
This is very exciting... I heard a missionary friend once say... God does not call the equipped... He equips the called.

Certainly He seems to take great pleasure in this because that way He gets all of the glory... as it should be.
Kace

Unknown said...

Amy - I'm so excited for you! I was finally able to get all caught up with you. Life has been busy here too!

Praising God for all He is doing through you and with you!

Blessings!
Jill

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Great post ~ Very insightful!

If you have the opportunity, please pray for the prayer requests on the main page of our site.

God bless you,

Mark Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org