Monday, February 4, 2008

Wes got dunked, Praise God!

I had a great weekend. Friday night we went to Mardi Gras. I didn't have a great time there, but I dealt with it. A whole other story I would rather not go into. Saturday we had a few errands to do and then my sister came up with her family. We all went down to my SIL's house to cook out. That is when my fun began. I prayed this past week that the spirit to be so strong this weekend for Wes's Baptism that it would do a number on my sister.... Well Praise God it did. While we were at Sharon's (SIL) that evening she and I had a great time sharing with Colleen (my sis) the gospel and really witnessing to her. We must have talked for close to 2 hours. The best part about it was that she keep asking for more. After we got back to my house that night, I gave her some resources to take home with her.
Sunday we all got up for Church. Me, Colleen, Wes and my neice Shelby all went early for Sunday School and the hubsands and other boys came in time for the Baptism. My in-laws came up and Breck, Sharon and the kids came to watch Wes. I had 2 rows of Family there.
Here are the pictures of the "DUNK":

introducing Wes to the Congergation

Praying

Wes's said it looks like Bro. Randy was about to knock him in the back of the head







And there you go,
3 kids down 1 to go.
Praise The Lord.









No comments: